Esther Marie has been a professional photographer for fifteen years. With a wealth of experience and knowledge, alongside a great passion for animals and photography, she offers her students a unique opportunity to work up close. Esther is a specialist in her field and will help develop your camera skills beyond compare.
These courses give you the opportunity to see how Esther Marie produces her well known natural, emotive images so you will be inspired and wish to learn and develop your own photography work.
Each workshop has been developed to suit a wide range of abilities. Whether you simply love photography and wish to develop your skills, or you are a business owner who wishes to learn how to take better quality images to help raise the profile of your business, or you’re a professional photographer who wishes to learn more about equine and pet photography, there is a course to suit your needs.
Esther was recently awarded North West Pet Photographer of the Year for the second year running and has been featured in popular magazines such as Your Horse, Equestrian Life, Lancashire Life, Horse and Rider and Style Reins. You can be assured that you will be learning from a professional animal photographer who will be thrilled to pass on her knowledge and experience to help you grow to the best of your ability.
Loving Your CameraBEGINNERS LEVEL
- This is a beginner’s workshop for people who simply love photography. Those who wish to know how to use their camera properly from Auto-mode to manual.
- I will help you understand all your camera settings. You will learn all about apertures, depth of field, shutter speeds and ISO and how they all work together plus much more! All in order to produce fantastic images you will be proud of.
Group Portfolio DaysMixed Abilities
- My portfolio days are for students & professional photographers who wish to develop their portfolio to include equine photography.
- I will provide some wonderful models, horses and locations, whilst demonstrating and talking you through a session from beginning to end. You will have the opportunity to take some beautiful equine photography for your portfolio whilst benefitting from constructive advice and tips to improve your equine photography.
Individual SupportMIXED ABILITIES
- This portfolio day is tailored to your individual needs and is for students & professional photographers who wish to develop their portfolio to include equine photography.
- I will provide you with one to one support via a Skype call once a month, which students who feel they may need some additional photography training, advice and inspiration before the session find very useful. On the inspiration and portfolio day, I will supply some wonderful models, horses and locations, whilst demonstrating and talking you through a session from beginning to end. You will have the opportunity to take some beautiful equine photography for your portfolio whilst benefitting from constructive advice and tips to improve your equine photography.
Esther enjoys working with young people to help, encourage and inspire them through their photography journey. Over the years Esther has run photography groups and continues to mentor young people through their photography courses.
She has recently set up a group called Inspire. Initially, this is a private facebook group where young people can join a like-minded community to learn, ask questions and be inspired to develop their passion for photography.
Esther has some big plans for this group so if you are a young person who loves photography then make sure you sign up to the Inspire Photography Club.
we’d love to talk to you
Beautiful portraits celebrating you, your animal and the connection you share.